Would you like a CelebrateBluebell.com e-mail address?
It's hosted by Google, so you get all of the great features of GMail.
Read some of the advantages/benefits below.
- Can be retrieved at mail.celebratebluebell.com.
- Whopping 2 Gigabytes (GB) of storeage space.
- Now your friends can leave you a voice mail using Google Talk. The voice message is sent to your Celebrate Bluebell e-mail account as an audio file that you can download or play right from your inbox.
- Instant Messaging and Chat built right into your e-mail. - When you're about to (or in the middle of a) reply to someone, and you see that person online, you can just send your reply as a chat message. And if you've chosen to save your chat histories, then your chat even gets threaded with that original e-mail conversation.
- Chat transcripts can also be saved right into your e-mail.
- Vacation auto-responder
- RSS feeds in your e-mail - View your favorite RSS feeds right in e-mail as "Clips" along the top of your e-mail screen. Display clips from blogs, news sites and other online sources. Pick from the latest headlines, random popular feeds, or add any RSS/Atom feed you want.
- Automatically detects addresses and tracking numbers, and displays useful information such as directions and package tracking alongside your e-mail.
- Automatically scans attachments for viruses.
- Import/export contacts - Move all your contacts to/from Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, and other e-mail account in just a few clicks.
- Auto-save - Saves to 'Drafts' as you're composing. Never lose a half-written e-mail again.
- Free POP access and automatic forwarding - Access your mail the way you want to. Download your messages. Read them offline. Use your Blackberry or Outlook or any POP-enabled device. Or forward new messages to an e-mail account you specify. You can even switch to other e-mail services without having to worry about losing access to your messages. Think of it as e-mail portability.
- Customized 'From:' addresses - Customize the address on your outgoing messages to display another one of your addresses instead.
- Signature options - From the settings page, create a signature that's automatically added to the end of all your outgoing messages.
- Calendar Sharing - Set up a calendar or calendars that you can share with friends and family so you can view each other's schedules side by side.
- Calendar Invitations - Create event invitations, send them to friends, and keep track of people's responses and comments, all in one place. Your friends can receive your invitation and post responses even if they don't use Celebrate Bluebell e-mail or calendar themselves.
- E-mail Integration - Add events to your calendar without ever leaving your e-mail inbox. The e-mail server recognizes events mentioned in e-mails.
- Great search features - Easily search through e-mails or calendar events. Or, search public calendars to discover new events you're interested in and add them to your own calendar.
If you would like a CelebrateBluebell.com e-mail address, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Note: you must be a current or previous resident of Bluebell, Utah to be eligible for a CelebrateBluebell.com e-mail address. (Afterall, we can't be giving 2 GB of storage space to everyone.)